End User Protection Services on Fix Dealer Freelance Platform
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the Identity Verification End User Protection Services provided via Fix Dealer website powered by Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd.
Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd is located at:CapitalSquare, 2nd floor, The Garnet Building, Igbo Efon, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos – 101245, Nigeria
By purchasing services from users of this website or by submitting requests to verify your services, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue or proceed to purchase any service from this website or submit any verification request if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fix Dealer. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.fixdealer.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://*.fixdealer.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://*.fixdealer.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://*.fixdealer.com
- Redistribute content from Fix Dealer (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
Service Verification review is provisional and may not be approved for everyone. However, this would be required by certain users who want to hire only the people for which we have conducted due diligence in verifying their services. Please conduct further mission critical due diligence before hiring owners of verified services. People change!
Below are the provisions for Verified Services:
- To verify services on the website, we require the full legal name, the primary email address, an alternative email address and the Skype ID of the service owner.
- Only Nigerian service providers can request service verification, as the Federal Republic of Nigeria is the only jurisdiction whose legal framework we can access at this time.
- The full legal name of the service provider must match the name and address shown on the National Identity Card or Slip provided.
- The primary email address must be the email address used for the account of the service owner.
- The alternative email address must be a valid one. This would be tested.
- The service provider would be contacted via the provided Skype ID and asked a few questions about the account. The Skype account must be valid.
- The service provider must upload the Nigerian Government Issued ID that matches his/her name and has a valid contact address. This address would be verified as well.
- From time to time, addresses provided on Nigerian Government Issued IDs for verified services shall be checked. A verified service can be declined afterwards, if this validity changes.
- Prices for verified services cannot be changed. A change in price would require another verification of a service completed with the new price.
- During service verification, the price of the service in review must not be changed. If the price is changed, service verification would be declined until it is reverted to the price showcased before the verification request was submitted.
- Approval for service verification can take up to 5 working days, depending on the nature of the service and feedback from verification providers. Typically, verification should take 5 – 7 working days.
Service verification shall be charged at ₦16,125 (VAT inclusive). This is your commitment to help us review the actual service and provide a verification status.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date and time you submit your first verification request.
- We shall collect information, material and data (‘information’ which may be referred to as a personal ‘name’, ’emails’ and a ‘skype’ name while material may be referred to as an Identity ‘document’ or related proof) for verification. Data may be referred to as ‘additional information’. Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd would screen and review this information, material and data and may share them with partners of Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd, its agents or affiliates. Information, material and data may reflect the identity of the person who posted it. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for possible exposure of wrong information, material or data or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the same on other parts of this website.
- Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd reserves the right to monitor all information, material and data; and may remove any of these which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, false or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to provide information, material or data on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- What you provide to us does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- What you provide to us does not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- What you provide to us will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Fix Dealer Freelance Platforms Ltd a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce your information, material or data in any and all forms, formats or media; for documentation purposes.
Reservation of Rights and No Refund Policy
You may attach one or more links to verified services on your portfolio website. However, we shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your portfolio website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your portfolio website. You agree that no link(s) may appear on any page on your portfolio website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge. we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.